Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The thunder rolled and the lightening striked


Most of my morning was spent at a soccer game. My cousin's team ended up winning 3-1, but it sure was a long game. When the first half was winding down, it started to thunder and lightening. The refs decided to call a 15 minute wait to see if it was going to rain or not. Well, the kids could have been playing those 15 minutes and been done by the time it started to rain, but that didn't happen. Now, I know those rules were made for a reason, but the teams on the other field continued to play during this time, so I don't know what was up with the refs for our field. The game got over just as the downpour began. I'm not complaining about the rain, because we really needed it around here. In fact, it would be nice to have a steady rain for 2 or 3 days to wet things down a bit. I didn't do much the rest of the day; just some laundry and housework. I also watched Remember the Titans and am kind of watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the umpteenth time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home