Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Family Fun day


This morning I got up and helped my grandmother tidy up before some family members arrived for dinner. She swept the kitchen, and I mopped for her. My parents were the first to arrive for lunch, which was surprising since my mom is usually late to events. The cows came up from the woods, so my dad fed them some hay. I took some pictures to send to my brother, so he can see what his calves look like. The babies are so cute, and curious. A few got up close while I was taking pictures. I got to see a cousin I hadn't seen in a while. I also got to see a cousin who will turn a year old in a couple of weeks. He is the happiest baby I've ever been around. After company left, I fired up the chainsaw to cut up some limbs of a fallen tree in the yard. My dad had to show me how, since I've never started let alone used a chainsaw before. You will be happy to know that I didn't injure myself in anyway. I rounded out my day watching the drag races on TV with my parents, who came over for leftovers for supper. I found this picture while looking for an image of a chainsaw, and thought it was funny. That just might be my sense of humor, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home