Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring Forward


It is that time of year again for Daylight Savings. I love when the clocks change in the spring, because that signals the beginning of longer evenings. My favorite time of the year is the longer days of spring and summer. When it gets dark, I automatically think of sleeping, so when the sun is out longer I want to stay up longer. It was a really windy day all day today, so I'm glad Nan and I got the leaves raked yesterday. There were severe weather storm warnings for our area, but luckily it only hailed for a few minutes. This evening I picked some fresh asparagus, and boy was it good. I just love picking fresh produce from our garden. It is so much better than store bought, but maybe that's just in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home