Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ah... Wednesday


The best thing about Wednesday is that it means the weekend is almost here. It would probably mean alot more to me if I had a 40 hrs, Mon-Fri job, but I still look forward to the weekend. My Wednesday was spent doing housework during the morning hours, and hanging out with a group of pre-schoolers since the teacher had to leave early. I always find preschool to be a fun place, because you never know what ideas the kids are going to come up with. These kids were good, and fun to be around. I spent a lot of the afternoon helping the aide work on her college geography worksheet, which was over Middle Eastern geography. This is one area that I hardly know anything about, so it was kind of challenging. We had the book to work from, but some of the questions the professor came up with were no where to be found in the book. I don't know where or how he came up with them. After I got home, I picked some fresh asparagus for supper. My parents came over to have supper with my grandmother and I. We had a huge roast that the two of us didn't want to have to eat by ourselves. My mom brought me the pencil that my cousin got for me. You may be wonder what's so great about a pencil. This was a gourmet pencil that smelled like chocolate milk. One of the classes is selling them for a fundraiser, and have several different flavors to choose from. I had asked for the cookie dough one, but they were out of those. I'm going to have him check to see if they are getting anymore in. These pencils really do smell like the real items, like cinnamon, grape, caramel, etc... They are also made out of recycled newspaper. I know, it doesn't take much to impress me. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home