Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Just Another Monday


Today I had the pleasure of hanging out with pre-school aged kids. For the most part, they were pretty well behaved. The little boy that usually gives subs a hard time was good today. We made homemade play dough and made snakes. The kids had a blast, and I have to admit I did too. I also ended up reading several books to them while they ate their snacks. Not much else happened today. I came home and set the trash out for pick-up tomorrow, and am having a lazy night. I did fill out a couple of job applications for a more permanent job while I work on my thesis. I was looking for a picture of play dough, and had to laugh when I came across this one. I could see myself doing something like this poor guy in the cartoon. Enjoy. Until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home