Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Slowing down a bit today


Today I didn't work as hard as I should have. It was kind of a lazy day for me. I spent the morning surfing the net for online activities for elementary kids. I needed some activities for my cousin to do during our tutoring session today. I found some age appropriate things. I also tried on the Easter dress my grandmother is making for me numerous times to make sure everything is right. This afternoon we did a few things outside, but it was too hot to work hard very long. I think it reached 85 degrees today. I picked my cousin up from school and brought him to my house for a while. We looked at some of the online activities, and after we were done we played Monopoly on the computer.
Tonight while reading a friend's blog, I did the belief quiz she had posted and came up with some interesting religions that I matched according to the quiz. Here is the link if anyone is interested: Belief-O-Matic; you might be surprised if you take the quiz. The results might not correspond to the type of religion you participate in. If anyone takes it, she's interested in your results. Here's her blog: The "zed" word. Don't say it! Let her know. Forgive me if my blog tonight is similar to her's , but I thought it was an interesting quiz.

Here's my results:

1. Mahayana Buddhism (100%)
2. Neo-Pagan (94%)
3. Unitarian Universalism (93%)
4. Liberal Quakers (92%)
5. Theravada Buddhism (85%)
6. Jainism (85%)
7. Hinduism (84%)
8. New Age (83%)
9. Reform Judaism (81%)
10. Taoism (73%)
11. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (72%)
12. Scientology (69%)
13. New Thought (68%)
14. Orthodox Quaker (68%)
15. Bahá'í Faith (68%)
16. Sikhism (68%)
17. Orthodox Judaism (64%)
18. Islam (57%)
19. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (55%)
20. Secular Humanism (55%)
21. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (36%)
22. Seventh Day Adventist (35%)
23. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (35%)
24. Nontheist (31%)
25. Jehovah's Witness (25%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (24%)
27. Roman Catholic (24%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home