Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sewing Class


I missed posting yesterday, but I won't regale you with the boring details. Instead I'll skip to today's events. I started out the morning by opening a new account at the bank. After that it was time to substitute, but I didn't know who until I got to school. It turns out that I substituted in my cousin's fifth grade class. He was shocked to see me as his teacher, so he basically ignored me and was good. He was probably afraid I would tell on him after we got home. The kids were good for me. It was my first experience with fifth grade. After school, my grandmother and I went to our sewing class. I have a new embroidery machine that I am learning how to use. My sample from the class was so horrible that I am going to redo it at home when I have the time. I'm glad I went to the class and think I learned something. I can't wait until the next class. As soon as I do the sample over again, I post a picture. I think once I get the hang of this embroidery machine, I'll have a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home