Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Not a day of rest

Today was the planned day to work on the fence. My parents decided to wait until my grandmother got back from church before starting. So until we went outside, I did a little cleaning up inside. I was tired at looking at a dirty kitchen floor, so I decided to sweep it. Well, I couldn't help myself, so I mopped the floor too. We got a citrus pine-sol that smells really good. It doesn't plug my nose up like regular pine-sol. After lunch, we went out to the field. I trimmed cedar trees with the chainsaw and helped put up the new stretch of fence. We got it clipped in several places before it started sprinkling. We figured it was getting ready to rain, so we called it quits. My grandmother and I will go back and finish the fence sometime this week. At least the way we have it now, none of the cows will go through it. This evening I used my embroidery machine to monogram a chef shirt for my cousin for his birthday. Our uncle wanted to send it to him, because my cousin is really into cooking. I vegged out the rest of the evening and watched T.V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home