Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Monday, May 08, 2006

No longer MIA

It's been a while since my last post. I've been busy either working at school, or on the farm. If one fence doesn't fall, another one does. Luckily we have the electric fence done, so that can be crossed off the to-do-list. I've also been hunting for a more permanent job than substitute teaching, but not having much luck there. Something will eventually turn up. I'm still taking embroidery classes, so hopefully I'll get around to making something for my friends to show them all the neat stuff I'm learning. Well, this post is going to be short since I have a cousin's DARE graduation to go to. I just wanted to get back in the habit of posting in case all of my readers (probably only 2) have been wonder where I've disappeared to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home