Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Barely watching the ACMA's


The Academy of Country Music Awards show was on tonight; one of many music awards shows out there. I'm all about new things, but I liked it when country music awards shows were in Nashville. Hello, it's the country music capital unless you are from Branson, MO. To me, this isn't such a thing as country music anymore, because most of the new stuff is too much like pop. I do like some new artists out there like Keith Urban. I am watching and listening to most of the show because Reba McEntire is hosting. My favorite duo of all time Brooks and Dunn are winning a few awards, and up for Entertainer of the Year.

Not much is going on in my world. We are still working around the farm doing fence repairs and other small jobs. Since school is out, various cousins are spending days with us. My grandmother is teasing their parents about enrolling the kids in school here next year so she can keep them. I have a job interview later this week, so hopefully that will work out. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home