Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Just another night in the O.C.


I got hooked on The O.C. in the middle of the first season, and try not to miss any new episodes. Well, I missed the last new one, so tonight I was pleasantly surprised to see Kevin Sorbo playing Ryan's dad. Now, I have always thought Sorbo was a hunk as Hercules. Sometimes it's strange how different worlds come together. Who would have thought Hercules was Ryan Atwood's father? I was never a fan of Marissa's, so I'm happy to see that Ryan is moving on with Taylor. Taylor has grown on me like Marissa never could. Now I'm hearing the the series finale will be in Feb. I hate to see a good show end, so maybe it could move to the CW network.

In other news, I received an unexpected surprise today. After lunch I found out that I received a bonus, and boy was it a nice one. It's nice now to have a little extra cash in the bank for a rainy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home