Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

George Michael and the Village People


Tonight I laughed the hardest I've ever laughed at a tv program. As you can tell from previous posts, I love Dancing with the Stars. Tonight was the best episode so far this season. The celebs were doing the Rumba and Samba. Joey is one of my favorites, but I don't know what got into him tonight. I think Bruno summed it up best when he said that Joey's dance was a cross between George Michael and the Village People on a cruise to Australia. Joey used the George Michael song, Freedom, and I felt he was channeling George way too much.

My favorite is Jerry Springer. I get teased by family and co-workers for voting for him every week, but I don't care. I love seeing him have fun even though he isn't a good dancer. He brings comedy to it, and I laugh every time he dances. This week the v neck shirt and fake tan really cracked me up. My mom even laughed the hardest she's ever laughed watching this show.

I can't decide who I really want to win, since there are so many good dancers this season. I've also give up guessing who is going home, since there have been so many surprises. I thought Willa and Sara would go home before Vivica, but that wasn't the case. Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home