Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Results Are In


Tonight was the results show on Dancing with the Stars. The special guest was Tom Jones. I didn't really know what Tom Jones sang, because I'm probably too young to be in his fan base. I'm not knocking older people, but he's just not someone I grew up listening to. You have my parents to thank for that. They always played rock and country, staying away from the pop and folksongs of the 60s. Anyways, as he was singing his songs, I realized that I've heard them before without knowing who was singing them. I feel better now that I can put the song with the artist. However, this doesn't mean that I'm going to run out and buy Tom Jones cds.

In sad news, at least for the 1 Tucker Carlson fan, Tucker was the first star voted off. It didn't surprise me that he was the first to go. The man did do a good job of showing that he could dance. What did surprise me was that Willa Ford was one of the 3 with the lowest scores. I thought she would beat Sara Evans and not have to worry about being kicked off this week. Willa did a pretty good job of dancing, but I guess more viewers voted for Sara than her.

Not much else is happening around here. I had a pretty calm day with nothing out of the ordinary happening. I was supposed to go to a sewing class this weekend, but it was cancelled. Instead, I'll be working my normal Saturday shift. Until next time..........

1 Comments:

Blogger puckbuff13 said...

I forgot how much you love that show. I haven't watched since the first season and the whole Kelly Monaco/John Hurley fiasco. Speaking of Kelly Monaco, have you caught GH lately. I have lost interest once again. I have replaced it with obsessing over Supernatural. Can't remember if you watch that one. If you don't I think you would like it. I mean, it scares teh hell out of me each week. Now I don't expect that you would get scared, but you might enjoy all the different urban legends!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home