Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Friday, June 30, 2006

A nice quiet night at home


Finally, my busy week has come to a halt. I've been running around all week until tonight. I've done everything from hauling limbs, returning movies, to going shopping every night after work. I spent one evening with my mom and grandma until my grandfather returned from a baseball game. We had a nice visit. I'm getting better at being a bank teller. It's nothing like rocket science. I should be ready to take over the drive-thru pretty soon. Today I went in an hour later and stayed until 5 to help with the drive-thru this afternoon. After work I visited with my uncle and cousin in from Tulsa for the weekend. I haven't been doing anything the rest of the night except getting ready for a busy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home