Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I survived my first week on the job


I never pictured myself as a bank teller, but I'm finding that it's not very hard. I've actually done pretty good for never having worked in a bank before. Sometimes I get tired of counting money. I've also seen many people that I know. I didn't realize how many acquaintances of mine use that bank. Not much else is going on. I'm getting a box ready to send to my brother. I got a wall-hanging done for a cousin to give to her secret pal. It turned out really nice, and I got to use my embroidery machine. I'm finishing out the night watching Casanova. It has Heath Ledger in it, and since he's a favorite actor of mine I thought I would watch it. So far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home