Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Buy me some peanuts and cracker-jacks....


I know, I know, it's been a while since my last post. My avid readers are starting to complain about the lack of postings, you 2 know who you are :-) Not much has been happening around here lately. We are still working on fences, and the chore list for the farm is being updated daily. I've been job hunting, but nothing has turned up yet. I have a couple of prospects, so something will eventually turn up.

Tonight I attended a baseball game of a cousin. I think the age group is around 11-12. I usually don't enjoy baseball. I know, very un-American of me, but oh well. This game however was very comical. Both teams were having a really off night. The pitchers couldn't pitch and the hitters couldn't hit. There was one boy who is tall and big for his age that surprised the whole crowd by making it from 3rd to home with two opposing players trying to tag him out on either side. He ran back to 3rd, but the other team dropped the ball. He ended up getting a run. I thought my cousin was going to trip and fall off 2nd and get tagged out, but he ended up getting a run. It was the best baseball game I've ever been to. This shouldn't be surprising since I don't go to many. Oh in case anyone reading cares, my cousin's team squeaked out a win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home