Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fall is in the air


This week is starting out a little slow at work, but I'm sure things will pick up as the week comes to a close. I have been getting up and around earlier than usual to take my mom to work. We are down to 2 vehicles instead of the normal 3. They just about break down faster than my dad can fix them. My diabetic grandmother seems to be doing better after spending the weekend in the hospital getting her blood sugar under control. She will be back on her feet in no time.

The weather is starting to get cooler. I love Fall when the leaves start changing color, and the temperature drops to a mild range. It sure makes for good sleeping weather.

Last week I got an email from my brother. He surprised us by saying he's coming home instead of going to Germany for his R & R. Thank goodness, because I still hadn't come up with a gift from Germany that I wanted. It will be much better seeing him in person.

Tonight I helped my 11 year old cousin clean his room. We got a little bit accomplished, but I had to cut it short to make it home in time to see Dancing With the Stars. I love watching that show, and I don't know which couple to root for. The most surprising dancer was Jerry Springer. He did a lot better than I thought. I am going to predict that Tucker Carlson won't make it to next week. I might be wrong, but he wasn't that great of a dancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home