Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's Official, now I'm insured


Now that I have been working 3 months, I am now insured. This makes feel better because one of these days, I'm going to do something stupid and end up in the emergency room. I'm not the most graceful person in the world and could probably break something just by walking across the room and tripping. At least now I will have some insurance. My age group is one of the highest for uninsured people. It's hard to find a job anymore that comes with insurance. More needs to be done in order to make sure that insurance in obtainable and affordable for everyone. But enough about insurance.

Tonight was the 2nd week of Dancing With the Stars. I'm torn among several different stars. On one hand there is Joey from Blossom and Mario from Saved By the Bell. I loved watching these shows growing up. I think Willa Ford will only get better if she can manage to keep from being voted off. I guilty pleasure is Jerry Springer. What he can't do with his dance steps, he makes up for with his personality and performance. It's one of the better reality shows on tv right now in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home