Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The End is near


I just got through watching another good episode of The O.C. It wasn't the greatest episode, but it's good to see if Ryan and Taylor will really make it as a couple. She has her moments, but she isn't as whiny and messed up as Marissa was. I just hope they end the show in a really good way, and not as a let down like the final Friends episode was.

In other news, I found out that I get 2 weeks of vacation this year, and I have to take the 2 weeks all at once. I have started planning a vacation that involves a circular pattern through several different states. I'm sure I'll talk more about it as my plan becomes more clear. It's always fun planning a dream trip.

It also looks like we are going to get another winter storm over the weekend. The weather men/women are calling for ice. Hopefully it will miss us. It sure is an inconvenience trying to drive on that stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home