Never a Boring Day

The world is my oyster.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Been A Long Time Gone...


To quote a favorite band of mine, it has been a long time. I recently looked at my blog, and realized that so far I've averaged a post a month. So from now on, I'll try to do better. I've been busy lately. On the weekends we've been fixing fence and cleaning up limbs. The farm is starting to look better.

Last week I got my hair cut and colored. It is scarlet with blonde streaks. I like the color, but will probably go toward a brownish-red. The scarlet looks purple under the lights at work. I've received a lot of complements. It is sure a change from my natural blonde color.

I am keeping close tabs on Dancing With the Stars. I am a big fan of Apollo Ohno, and I really hope he wins. I'll also be glad when Billy Ray leaves. He can't dance, but he sure tries. It's also fun when my worlds combine. Meat Loaf actually performed on the results show last night. He is one act that I'd love to see in concert.

The weather has finally warmed up. It has been a wet spring so far. The news reported that the drought for this area has ended and hopefully it will stay that way.

I switched cell phone providers, so now I can actually use my phone. Not to worry for those who have my number; it remains the same.

I finally watched Happy Feet. It was really funny. Robin Williams is at his best doing at least 2 different voices. I might eventually get the soundtrack if there is one.

Well enough ramblings for one day. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home